Creating Strategic Partnerships.
From planning to implementation,
and everything in between.
For 25 years, our team members have been creating strategic partnerships and delivering results for all stakeholders. We can do the same for you. Read more to find out how we will help you. Interested? Visit our Contact Us page.
What We Do
The first stage of our process is a significant, detailed conversation. We’ll talk about your goals, so that we can find the best partners to help you reach those goals. Are you looking for brand exposure? Increasing revenue? Launch a new product? We will be asking a lot of questions. We’ll then build a partnership plan and present it to you. It will contain a list of potential partners, timelines and other information.
The second phase of our process is the most time consuming. We’ll reach out to our contacts (and contacts of contacts) to get in front of the key decision makers at the companies with which you’d like to partner. We’ll present the plan and coordinate meetings with you, them and us, so we can all get on the same page. Then, we’ll be off and running, putting everything together for you.
The last stages include finalizing the details of the strategic partnership (who does what, and by when). Then, we’ll assist you in creating and signing a strategic partnership agreement. In other words, we’ll help you close the deal. Then the fun begins – we’ll help you launch to make sure you’re off to a good start! And, to make sure everything goes as planned, we’ll monitor key metrics to make sure you hit your goals.
Why Work With Us?
We’ve written papers and are now, literally, writing the book on Creating and Implementing Strategic Partnerships. This isn’t something we’re trying to break into. Rather, everything we’ve ever done in our professional lives has been tied to successful strategic partnerships.
- We’re experienced. We’ve created hundreds of strategic partnerships over the past 25 years and this is second nature to us.
- We’re connected. We have extensive contacts in media, tourism, aviation, hospitality, technology, retail, automotive, CPG, and much more.
- We’re cost effective. Sure, you could try and put together a good partnership deal. Maybe you already have. But when you start adding up the man-hours and opportunities lost in your business because you weren’t focused on running your business, our fees are very reasonable.
- We’ll save you time. The right strategic partnership takes time. From ideation to implementation, a project timeline will be determined by the complexity of a project. We will help you put together a plan that makes sense for your business.
- We’ll put together the right partnerships for your brand. We’ll find the right partners for your brand, because picking the wrong partner is about the worst mistake you can make.
- So much to do – so few resources?Right now, someplace there’s someone just like you, who is short on time, short on resources, and short on manpower, who needs to overcome the same types of challenges you do.
- Success DefinedThis is a post about success. You know – the feeling you’ll have once the strategic partnership results are evaluated and you realize you met and surpassed the goals you had set out at the beginning of the project. More…..Continue reading “Success Defined”
- Partnership PairingsThe first mistake people make when thinking about strategic partnerships is they pair with the wrong partner. Sure, you want to shoot for the moon and partner with the biggest and the best, but that might not always be theContinue reading “Partnership Pairings”
The best way to stay in touch and keep abreast of Strategic Partnership content is simply to follow John on LinkedIn.